Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Few Days in Madison

We travelled to Wisconsin for a few days over the holidays. It was -14 degrees, but I have to admit the freshly fallen snow was beautiful.
I even bought myself some Badger gear to show my spirit.
We got to see Adam and take unflattering photos.
Lily acted totally adorable.
I found another reason to be impressed with Wyn - his long-term puzzle attention span.
 
 We ate a lot, and pre-celebrated my birthday with Aunt Mary and Uncle Dean.
Here is my mom-made cake:
And then we headed to Indiana. More photos soon...

2 comments:

Iphon Hema said...


شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض والدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

Abo Fahd said...

شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض نقدم خدماتنا من خلال خبراء ومتخصصين في عمل شراعات ومصايد للحمام يتم صنعها خصيصاً وتكون مزودة بالبروز حتى تصبح طاردة للحمام مما يعمل على اختفاء الإزعاج الصادر من الحمام وأية طيور مزعجة نهائياً

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird