Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Superior Exteriors and Neighborhood Nostalgia

I don't think it is financially or logistically possible, but I have been thinking a lot about how I would like to move into more of a quiet neighborhood setting. Our current house is on kind of  a busy road and is in a neighborhood with a lot of renters. I was totally spoiled as a kid by growing up on a dead end street, next to a huge park, with amazing neighbors/friends/people. It was basically the most idyllic neighborhood experience, so my standards are set really high.  Here are some supercute houses in my favorite Durham neighborhood, Watts-Hillandale. it is near downtown but quiet and full of parks and playgrounds and has old bungalows that I adore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all are lovely !
sending love --- mom

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird