Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chicago Arrival

We landed in Chicago Friday for a brief visit to attend my cousin Rebecca's wedding.
Gina and Phil offered to host us, so from the airport we hopped on the train to their 'hood.
While we waited for Gina, Eli adorably/nerdily examined the foliage and identified the nearby trees.
 (e.g. Ginko!)
 (e.g. Not a Real Leaf!)
 So Gina picked up us from the train on her lunch break and then had to go back to work for a couple hours, so we decided to take a post-travel nap, only I was so excited I couldn't fall asleep so only Eli actually slept.
This is notable! I can usually sleep when/where ever, and Eli usually doesn't even like naps. So you know I was really excited about this little trip.

1 comment:

gportelli said...

i had such fun! you all can stay in our alcove anytime!

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird