Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Heart Art

Below is the postcard I designed for our annual I Heart Art fundraiser, which is coming up this weekend:


Here are the art pieces I am donating to the silent art auction - this is 14"x11" framed, made with watercolor, ink, and relief printing.
And this collage is a papercut on bristol board and is 8"x10".
I'm hoping lots of people come out and buy art, eat at the yummy food trucks, and work on the community art project (that's where I'm stationed, so come say hi)! These kids art kits I put together will also be for sale, as will lots more beautiful art AND these handprinted I Heart Art tote bags!
P.S. Today is my sister's birthday! Happy day, Kat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish i could be there!
your art pieces are just beautiful!
enjoy! it should be a really lovely event!
love, mom

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird