Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fabric Story-Scapes

I've been taking a bit of an unintentional blogging break lately. One day I got an alert saying I had used up the maximum storage for a blogger account, so I had to make a decision about buying more space, deleting old entries, or starting a new blog. Ultimately I really like the history of this virtual space and want to continue adding to it, but it took me a while to get that all figured out. I was surprised by how much I missed having this space to reflect, share images, and keep track of some of the little things. So here I am, back to blogging and with a lot to catch up on. To start, here are a few of the adorable fabric collages that were featured my client's winter art show:

No comments:

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird