Monday, January 21, 2013

Studio clean-up

A few weeks ago I undertook a big cleaning project in the studio. I have so many art supplies, both for myself and for my work, that there were just piles forming that were very intimidating to tackle. Finally, one day when I wanted to paint and realized I had NO ROOM in the entire room that is devoted to art-making, I decided to tackle it. We went to home depot and built these giant shelves to hold my supplies:
 Then last week I pulled all of my baskets out of the attic (including a couple that Eli's grandma made herself) and started sorting supplies in them. I really like how they look on the shelves.
 I've been spending tons of time in there now that it's more organized. Now I just have to keep it that way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayyyy! you're back !!!!!!!!!!!!
sending love, mom

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird