Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spaces & Places: Where We Create

Since I'm on a roll with posting today, here are some of my submissions for the Spaces & Places project, which launches on Monday.
My first internship site during a collaborative knit/crochet installation (Artworks Community Arts and Culture Center, Chicago, IL): 
 The "welcome station" at Artworks (Chicago, IL):
 My home studio space (Durham, NC):
 My art therapy space at my second internship site, Nettelhorst Elementary School (Chicago, IL):
 Colored Pencils - A favorite material to use with clients: 
 Watercolor - A favorite material to use with clients:
Journal making - A favorite technique for working with adolescents:
Torn paper collage - A favorite technique for working with exceptional needs children:

No comments:

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird