Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Art on-the-go

I got a nerdy new art-supply-carrying device for my job going from school to school doing art therapy. It looks like a canvas bag but it is actually hard, so it maintains it's sturdy shape...

Which means I can carry files and paper without them getting smushed!

Then I found some pouches to organize other supplies. This purple one is full of markers...

 And here is the scissors, glue, and tape...

And a pouch for the colored pencils, too!

Other supplies can go in the handy side pockets.


 So fun! I'm thinking I'll have to decorate it somehow, maybe with fabric applique or something? 

7 comments:

gportelli said...

nice! it looks sturdy.

Anonymous said...

Love it.. & you!!!!
---mom

Jeni said...

Good bags are the best. And I love the Darby tail sneaking in the edge of the first photo!

Lizzie said...

she likes to be involved :)

Serena said...

School supplies...sort of an addiction I miss :-)

sweetgeorgiabrown said...

good find! i've been using a backpack.. i look QUITE unprofessional walking into a school/home/treatment center lol

Anonymous said...

i need one! lucky you!
agra

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird