Thursday, February 25, 2010

sugarhigh

i went to another wedding tasting with monica, this time for cupcakes, which were just about the cutest ever. my favorite was the peanut butter crunch, but their red velvet was also very tasty, and the man-boy who worked there was totally adorable, in addition to being hilariously full of cupcake knowledge.

now i'm off to visit jeni for a few days and am trying to figure out how to con a friend into driving me to the airport later. i'm hoping a brunch bribe might do the trick.

3 comments:

laura may said...

how lovely! I really like the little decorations on top.

lm.x

Lori said...

brunch bribe would work for me. good luck.
the cupcakes look delicious and I'm really wanting to try the peanut butter. yum!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird