Wednesday, January 20, 2010

connected

good news! i have joined the century and gotten a wireless adapter thingy. i installed it all by myself with no calling tech support, no cursing, and no crying. to celebrate, i made a smoothie with my semi-broken blender, which probably woke up my neighbors. sorry neighbors! but look, i am a electronics genius!

but not genius enough to be able to hook up these adorable lights made of vintage teacups. wiring is far beyond my skill level. maybe i should just start a teacup collection instead?

4 comments:

lena said...

i think i could these put these together, but installing them...? hmm. i need to make an electrician friend.

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Love the TeaCup Light..No I don't think I would mess with the electricity...My luck I would be on my butt on the floor from shocking myself...

annapate said...

it looks deceivingly like it would be such an easy project. But how the hell do you cut the bottom out of a glass tea cup??

Lizzie said...

anna, you are so smart. i didn't even think about the cutting holes in glass part. touchee.

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird