Thursday, January 7, 2010

done and still-to-do

things i have done since getting back to chicago:
  • went to a chili dinner at gina and phil's (delicious and lovely)
  • saw crazy heart with brendan and cried (predictably)
  • hula hooped on a wii fit (embarrassing)
  • sent thank-you notes (i'm old-school)
  • made risotto (but not very well)
things i have not done since getting back to chicago:
  • unpacked my suitcase (bad)
  • woken up before 12 (very bad)
  • caught up on phone calls to far away friends (looking forward to this)
  • cleared off the gift-wrapping station that used to be my kitchen table (it's time)
  • made a paper-cut collage with my new super-fun vintage papers (my work surface is covered in gift wrap. ahem.)

3 comments:

Erica Leigh said...

lol, there's still time to adjust, so don't worry about waking up early or unpacking (i'm the same way when it comes to that kinda stuff).

i like the vintage papers! where'd you get those from anyway?

Jessica Jo said...

new... vintage? contradiction in terms. I wish I could sleep until 12.

Lizzie said...

well, new-to me! they were a birthday gift :)

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird