Friday, January 15, 2010

up

despite going to bed late, i woke up early this morning, long before the sun, and couldn't get back to sleep. after some tossing and turning i got up and started to organize my closet (a task which has been on my to-do list for some time), which proved to be too big an undertaking for just one sleepy morning. i did make some progress, though - i already filled a grocery bag with items to take to goodwill, so that's a minor accomplishment (but one for the history books, when you factor in the pre-7am time frame). then i made breakfast and called at&t about some bs with my internet connection. now i am going to try to attempt to sleep again for a bit. we'll see.

3 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Hope you get some more sleep, I hate that getting up really early and not being able to go back to sleep...It generally catches up with me about 2 in the afternoon..Then my chair and I have a love affair of sleep for about an hour....Sweet Dreams

culture badger said...

Good God, your breakfast looks amazing.....

T.Allen-Mercado said...

your breakfast looks tasty! i hope you got in a good slumber afterwards...

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird