Thursday, November 19, 2009

making it work, gladly

i just read an article from the LA times about a family of 3 (actually 4 if you count the dog, which i think you should) who live in a 380 square foot house. i've never measured it myself, but when i moved into my studio apartment i was told it was 370 square feet. while i think that's plenty of space for one, i can confidently say that if i added two people and a dog to this mix i would be a total crazy person. clearly, though, these folks are making it work and wouldn't have it any other way -- here are some photos of their cozy space...

5 comments:

Katy said...

That looks so comfy and cool! I wish I could say I could do that as we only have one child - but I think it would be the amount of "stuff" I have that would stop us - it is a really cool place though x

Bonzai Beadwear said...

wow, i cant imagine! But I bet it would be nice to have less to clean! :)

gportelli said...

hmmmm...where would we put the drums?

Baroness Bijoutery said...

They have really created a homey comfortable look place to raise that little one...

annapate said...

from experience, I know that I need my bedroom to be completely separate from any other part of my house. I am assuming that need would only intensify if I added a baby, not to mention a dog. Although truthfully, It's the dog that makes the situation totally unimaginable (for me) and of course, L.A. in general.

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird