Monday, November 16, 2009

crochet circle garland

here is a little something i've been working on. i love garlands, and thought that fuzzy-crochet ones would be especially fitting for the wintery part of the year. so i've been crocheting these little circles (4-5" each) and attaching bunches of them to a long crochet strand. i'm now working on one in a different color scheme... they make things a bit more cozy and festive, don't you think?
(p.s. i've put this one up for sale on my etsy page!)

5 comments:

Jessica Jo said...

ooh, inspiration! i might have to make one, someday...

Mama Sews! said...

okay, that's really cute. great job!

Jeni said...

That would look awesome in my fairyland. So if I buy one, can you just bring it with you after Turkey day and save me the shipping?

Annette said...

Oh, I like it!

Strawberry Anarchy said...

cool, they look great and lovely :D

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird