Monday, September 14, 2009

three things

1. this weekend was the renegade craft fair. it was awesome, and i spent way too much money. somehow i managed to not take any pictures of the actual fair, but here are some of the free buttons i picked up, and a shot of some unintentional color coordination:

2. billy was in a pizza eating contest, and is now kind of famous in madison (although maybe not as famous as me, because of that one hilarious billboard thing that happened).

3. i have a newish plant/tree that needs to be named, and i'm really hoping that you have brilliant suggestions. here are pictures:

3 comments:

Maverick Malone said...

The plant looks great :) I wish I had more craft fairs around my area!

Katy said...

Love the photos - who knew you could end up on a billboard!

found paper co. said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Wish I could have made it to Renegade this year. Cute buttons!

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird