Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the science of adorable rainclouds

it would be more appropriate to post these on a rainy day, and it has actually been pretty much the nicest weather-week ever, but i saw these raincloud mobiles (from cocon) and fell instantly in love (and when you fall instantly in love, you know, you want to share that love immediately). also, i watched the science of sleep the other night and have been thinking about little adorable things i could make or sew ever since. not that i don't just always think about things to make and sew. because i do.

3 comments:

PonderandStitch said...

Omg, I have never seen that trailer- I HAVE to see that!! I love those darling rain clouds, too.

P.S. Are you going to the renegade fair in Chicago this weekend?? I'm going! (I'll just be buying, not selling.)

PonderandStitch said...

P.S. I was just stalking your flickr and looking at all the really good food pics and saw an awesome pic of matzo ball soup!! I LOVE matzo ball soup and crave it daily. Like, every day. Great food pics!

Lizzie said...

ooh, i didn't realize renegade was THIS weekend! thanks for the reminder!

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird