Tuesday, July 21, 2009

wishin' i had a bitchin' kitchen

i'm fond of my little apartment, but the area that is less than ideal is the kitchen. i have a nice little eat-in dining area by a big window, which is great, but the kitchen itself is blah. the floor is yucky old linoleum tile that always looks dirty, and the counter tops are definitely from the 70's. consequently, i sometimes fantasize about pretty kitchens like these, with lots of space and light, and floors and countertops that look clean and welcoming:

(click images for links)

5 comments:

thehangingflower said...

these are beautiful kitchen areas! I like to look on Flickr sometimes to find awesome interior design-homes. someday, someday...

Gidgetty said...

Who has giant flat-screen TVs in their cute kitchens? Hope Madison's been fun/relaxing/all the things it need to be.

Hi, I'm Helen ^_^ said...

Love the half door in the first photo. I wish my kitchen love half as charming ^_^

nuvonova said...

That kingfisher blue kitchen is beautiful!!

Sidi said...

I would also love one of those kitchens!

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird