Sunday, June 7, 2009

feeding myself like a grown-up

tonight i made a nummy talapia dinner. i don't cook fish all that much (even though i know it's super good for you) because i live in a little apartment and the smell of fish has a way of lingering long after i cook it. but that is just sort of an excuse that i use because i get lazy with meal preparation (pasta is just so easy and delicious) and forget about feeding myself things like omega-3's.

i also forget about veggies sometimes, because like i said - pasta is my world. so when i cook a non-pasta meal AND make a salad too - well, then i am especially proud. and i take pictures. more info than you needed about my dinner? sorry.

4 comments:

Little Dickens Designs said...

Mmmmm.....looks great.

We had pasta for dinner.

trinsch said...

love the colors and light in the photo. it looks so pretty. and the food looks yummy.

gportelli said...

my bok choy would have looked just as nice in a photo.

DalkullanJewelry said...

Great, now I'm hungry! (-:

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird