Thursday, April 30, 2009

the world spins madly on

i feel totally overwhelmed at the prospect of finishing school in two weeks. i am scared i won't see my friends after we no longer have class as an excuse to see each other. i am scared about getting a job, and about how i will pay my student loans. i am worried about getting everything done in time. i'm still scrambling to finish papers, projects, evaluations, my thesis, my artwork for the show... i was thinking about this song by the weepies, who i adore, because no matter what craziness is happening, the world just keeps on going.

i found this video for the song on youtube, and think i should probably find the guy who made it and be his friend.



on a completely unrelated note, at work everyone was buzzing about the research published today regarding a genetic link to autism. i think this is so interesting. read about it and watch video here.

3 comments:

TheEclecticElement said...

I know how you feel. I was there when I graduated high school.
But I'm sure you will be just fine!
That is a great song! Thanks for sharing :D

gportelli said...

don't worry lizzie. we can hang out lots.

thecraftbegins said...

AMAZING! I'm so into stop motion lately and this just scratches that itch.

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird