Wednesday, April 22, 2009

be green when you're getting clean

in honor of earth day today, here is a cute little shower timer that suctions on to your shower wall. it helps you keep track of how long you are in the shower so you can be more conscious of how much water you're using. eartheasy informs me that a 4 minute shower uses 20-40 gallons of water.



















also, here is a picture of what i had for dinner. just because the greens match (and because it was delicious).




















happy earth day, dear planet.

5 comments:

SleightGirl said...

Ironically is my boyfriend that takes the super long showers.

FIND A GRAVE MARKER dot COM said...

I enjoy your blog and thank you for creating it. Have a great day!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I like the timer..wish I had something like that when I still had teenagers at home.. It's great idea..

Meg said...

That shower timer was designed by a friend of mine! (Her company's based in Melbourne, Australia.)

Jac said...

The shower timer is a neat idea. I am also feeling super hungry now looking at your dinner...though it's only 10am here!

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird