Monday, April 6, 2009

gratuitous purse post

i am in the mood for some fluffy shopping talk. indulge me?

i usually buy cheapo bags from h&m - which are really cute but fall apart pretty quickly (granted i abuse them - i stuff them with my computer/my lunch/my textbooks/my sweater/etc...). i do have one good bag now, which was a big step up and will hopefully have a nice long life.

here are some gorgeous and unbelievably expensive bags - ones that better last for 300 years, given what they cost (click on images for links).















5 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh perfect, I want them all : ) Great selection, i won't dare click on the links.
I'm generally of the opinion that one bag that lasts three hundred years is always worth it, the problem is only stopping at one!

thecraftbegins said...

I love the colors on that leather. GORGEOUS. You can tell how nice the leather is in the pictures, that's pretty serious. There's some great handmade leather bags on etsy too!

kim* said...

i am totally lovin the yellow!

The World's Dresser said...

Eeep! I want them all!

Christie Cottage said...

Great bags! Quite pricey I'll bet!
I laughed at "Batter last 300 years" :-)

Found your blog on etsy. That's where you can find me too.
christiecottage.etsy.com

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird