Thursday, April 16, 2009

good things

1. the nice lady who is in charge of the main office at the school where i intern left me a little stack of argo tea coupons, after noticing that i sometimes show up in the morning with a to-go cup of tea. apparently local businesses sometimes send coupons to the office, and i thought it was really cute that she thought of me. plus, i love tea like whoa.


























2. this week apartment therapy linked to my blog post about maps. this was super exciting for me, since i love love love that website (even though it feeds some unhealthy obsessions with home decor and interior design). basically, i'm famous (kidding. but still - it was neat).

3. i turned in a full draft of my thesis to my adviser and thesis readers. there is still work ahead, but it feels less scary now that i at least have all the sections, all the images, and all the main ideas in one place.

5 comments:

kim* said...

you are one busy bee

Princess Caitlin said...

I love posts like this. :D

And that photo makes me happy. I wish I had that mug.

Samantha said...

Congratulations on the Apartment Therapy link, that's exciting. :)

Jac said...

Yay for your Apartment Therapy link!
I too am a big lover of tea, just the thing to get you through the day!
Good news on your thesis, it sounds as if you have it under control!

andrea said...

lizzie, you ARE famous. first you were on a billboard. and now this? and look at all these people commenting on your blog! i feel special for knowing you.

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird