Wednesday, February 18, 2009

come here

great song. great scene... one that stays with me.


(from before sunrise)

There's wind that blows in from the north.
And it says that loving takes this course.
Come here. Come here.
No I'm not impossible to touch I have never wanted you so much.
Come here. Come here.
Have I never laid down by your side.
Baby, let's forget about this pride.
Come here. Come here.
Well I'm in no hurry. Don't have to run away this time.
I know you're timid.
But it's gonna be all right this time.

6 comments:

papachilalala said...

I love this movie. You and Julie Delphi kind of similar looking

Amber said...

Oh I love this...i just love it. Romance the best thing to watch.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I have a giveaway you maybe interested in.
I have marked this as one of my fav's, so i will be back soon...xx

jodi said...

i love this film. in the sequel 'before sunset' julie delpy's cat is named che. and because i love paris, and that film, and her apartment, i called my little boy che. beautiful blog!

gportelli said...

i haven't seen this film. but i think it makes me uncomfortable. what are doing?

gportelli said...

insert "they"

Lizzie said...

oh, ms. gportelli, thank goodness you have me in your life to force the happy/love/cuteness stuff down your throat.

Follow THis Blog with Bloglovin

Follow The Lulu Bird